Google
 

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oops!

Rachel-"You conniving bitch. How could you do this? You were supposed to be my friend. When all along you were just using me to get to him! Behind my back" There was tears falling furiously down my cheeks now. I was so upset I really didn't understand. Jasmine and Will: it was like Marmite and Peanut Butter Jelly. It just didn’t go together. No matter in how many perspectives you looked at it. Will was a bastard for hitting on a girl who was a year younger than him and she was a slut for seducing a boy a year older than her. I had decided this as soon as I caught them saliva swapping in my bedroom. I hated the both of them. I didn't care whose fault it was I just hated them so much."Rachel calm down""Don't tell me to calm down. I don't want to hear it" I did a 180 degree turn and ran out the room the down the stairs and out the door. I didn't where I was going I just knew that I was not staying there. I had my bankcard on me so would be fine - until the money ran out.

Jasmine-I feel like shit. I don't believe what just happened it feels like a huge nightmare. I hazily pinch myself just to check it's real. I don't want it to be. Because if it is, it means that I just lost a friend. I feel a cold hand squash over my heart, my lips tingle from where Will kissed me, my eyes burn, and my fingers are clutched like a vice over Will's sweaty palms. My senses are fuzzy and things only start to clear as I notice Will's heavy breathing. I want to say something but I can't. I want to cry but I can't. I want to show some form of emotion but I just can't. I feel so guilty mostly because deep in my heart if I had a chance to do everything again I would still have kissed Will. I can't explain why. I can't explain the feeling deep in my heart that I felt when our lips merged. Eventually Will unclasps my fingers from their vice grip and wraps his arms around me. I feel confused for a brief moment till I realized tears are falling rapidly from my eyes. A deep hollow feeling which settled over me is now filled and I suddenly wish he hadn't hugged me the hollow feeling was better than the pain I feel right now. I started crying with my whole being, my shoulders shook and my vision fogged."Don't cry she is just in shock. She'll come round" I give myself a mental shake and drag myself from his embrace. I attempt to compose myself (you know wipe my tears ECT.)"What are we going to do" I say shakily"Wait for her" he said slowly and calmly. I wanted to slap him. Rachel had just run away and he was saying we should wait for her to come back as if she had just popped to the corner shop! I breathed deeply knowing that loosing my temper wasn't going to solve anything."I'm going home" I said not wanting to go but knowing that if I stayed any longer I would become infatuated with Will. I had to keep my distance."Yeah I think that will be best""Bye" I said, turning and walking through Rachel's doorway. I had never felt so depressed and sad in my life.

Will-…………Was that a cock up and half. I have never ever seen Raych(Rachel as she is called by me) so angry in my life. And I can’t say that she is over-reacting as it’s not everyday your first real best friend shacks up with your brother in the 2nd week of your friendship. I have no idea what to do. I am definitely going to look for her. I just had to get rid of Jasmine first so IF! (And that is a big if)I find her I would be able to talk to her and maybe convince her to come home. She has never run away from home before and there are a lot of things that could happen to a girl of her age at this time of the day. It was almost 6:00pm. I am scared shitless. First I have to look for her bankcard. If I can’t find it I will be calm because then at least I know she will be able to book herself into a hotel or something for the night. I look everywhere for her card but I can’t find it neither can I find her bus pass. I heave a sigh of relief. While standing in her room I replay all the events of this afternoon. I realize things with Jasmine will cause some turbulence to me and Raych’s relationship but to be honest I don’t think I am going to be able to give up Jasmine. To put it frankly: Jasmine is hot! I know she is a year younger than me but age has never bothered me before so why should it now. I know Rachel is upset but she has to see it from my point of view: Jasmine is hot!

No comments: